Wednesday, February 12, 2014

VDAY Gifts? Do It Yourself!

Valentine's Day is fast approaching. Are you ready for it? Well, I am! There are a lot of different ways on how to celebrate this day, be it with a special someone, with family or friends. So, who do you spend your Valentine's Day with this year?


It's been a tradition for me each year to give my loved ones something during Valentine's Day. Most people I know don't really celebrate this day that much. I mean, it's just a normal day for them. In my case, I always find time to celebrate it with people I love the most. I always make it a point that I give them something unique and special. Not everyone knows how I love crafting so much. Aside from writing, I am also into crafting. Yes, you read it right. I am fond of creating something on my own. I love DIYs

Whenever Valentine's Day comes, I always create something for the people around me. It's not actually the price that matters. It's all about the thought, of course. There are a lot of ways on how not to spend a lot of money for your Valentine's gifts. You can just get things from your homes. It doesn't really matter how big or small your gift is. The important thing is that you remember them during this day.

As for me, I always do things with all my heart. It sounds cheesy, but this is true. I am still a fan of handwritten letters and I always write for the people I love. Every time there's an occasion to attend to or just a simple celebration, I always make sure to give the celebrant a letter. It has been my trademark already.

Now that Valentine's Day is just a few days away, I am busy doing my DIY gifts for my loved ones. I am really excited to finish them. And I can't wait to give it to them! I hope they will like it and it's really from the bottom of my heart. 

If you want to give your special someone or your family or friends a unique gift this Valentine's Day, you have to DO IT YOURSELF. I wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment