Saturday, January 11, 2014

Zoey's Crazy World

Oh, hello there everyone! Welcome to my crazy, but fun world! This is my first ever blog post here, so please bear with me. 

Let me first introduce myself to you. I am Zoey Harper, a writer from New Jersey. You may call me Zoe for short. Writing stuff such as articles, blogs, stories, etc. are what I write the most. It may sound boring to most people, but this is what I love the most. I am really having fun whenever I get to write something. It's like I am able to express my thoughts and feelings to what I am writing. I know it may seem weird, but writing truly keeps me breathing and alive. I can't think of any job that will make me really happy than being a writer. That is why I love and enjoy my job right now. I don't know what's going to happen next, but one thing is for sure. I am thankful of what I have today and I don't regret anything about it.

Writing is my first love. Yes, it is! Ever since I was in pre-school, I already love writing. My mom always tells me that since at a young age, she knows what I am going to become. And that is to be a writer. Oh well, she already predicted my future and I'm glad that it came true. I just love the feeling when people get to appreciate what you've written. They are able to appreciate all your effort in writing that one article. And that really means to me, that's why I make sure to provide my readers a worth-reading piece all the time. I want to share something beautiful, inspiring and interesting to them.

There you go, you've got some information about myself now. I need to cut it now. Don't worry, I will write more blogs soon. Thanks for taking the time to read a piece of my crazy world. 

Love,
Zoe 

No comments:

Post a Comment